Striker Clinic Description
Brit-Am Striker Clinics are a great way for players to develop the tools necessary for playing in the attacking third. Our staff of professional and licensed coaches will provide the players an opportunity to develop their shooting, finishing, 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 moves, first touch and passing. The skills learned in this clinic will translate to all positions on the field and give players more confidence as they further their development.
Over the course of this session, players will explore the many ways to create and finish scoring opportunities by developing their skills, athleticism, creativity and understanding of attacking concepts.
Sports Performance Enhancement Training
These training sessions are for players who want to get the most out of their bodies by building better training habits. Each session will focus on improving core strength, balance, coordination, explosiveness and agility. Any athlete that attends these sessions will see an improvement in their physical performance, confidence and mental toughness.
Skills covered during this class:
- Understanding and Application of Warming-Up, Train/Compete, Warm-down Cycle
- Speed & Agility footwork exercises for changes of direction and better athletic performance
- Balanced/Functional bodyweight and resistance exercises for most efficient skill transfer to sport
- “Core” education, understanding of, awareness during movement, and training of
- Balance of Training for Sport, Own Health