• You are permitted to participate in activities, as long as you show no symptoms of COVID-19.
• CDC advises getting tested 3-5 days after the date of exposure.
• CDC advises wearing a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until your test result is negative.
• Do not attend any Soccer Association activity event for 14 days** from the dates of the exposure.
• Get tested 5-7 days after the date of exposure; if negative test and no symptoms, you may return to play 7 days after the date of exposure.
• You should also wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until your test result is negative.
Any player, coach, employee, or volunteer who has taken a COVID-19 test and are awaiting results for a reason other than required routine testing (i.e. weekly school or work testing and for vaccinated, a potential exposure) should not attend in-person activities until they receive test results.
*People previously diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous three months are not restricted in any way following an exposure if they have recovered and remain symptom-free.
**Talk to your health provider before resuming participation play if you have other underlying health conditions or severe symptoms, since you may be advised to isolate for longer.