Brit-Am Tots Soccer classes are held outdoors throughout the year at a location and time that is convenient for your group; groups meet once a week each season. Brit-Am Tots classes are organized by a parent coordinator who wants to create a group for their child and their classmates or neighborhood friends. We provide experienced coaches who are passionate about soccer and the opportunity to introduce or train your children in the age appropriate level of soccer best suited to them.
This program is the next progression from the Tots program but still keeps some of the great benefits, we come to you, your time your location. The parent that creates the class can receive theirs for free. The curriculum is now focused on skills and more scrimmage time as the kids are ready to play the real game.
4th – 8th GRADE CLASSES:
The program is an action-packed class that develops soccer skills and fitness. The sessions will be interactive and challenging & combine ball mastery skills with fitness aspects built into each phase of the class. Our most experienced staff will lead each session and make this program a lot of fun but also very rewarding.
Soccer Conditioning Agenda
- Understanding and Application of Warming-Up, Train to Compete & the Warm-down Cycle
- Balanced/Functional Bodyweight Exercises for most efficient skill transfer to soccer
- “Core” education, understanding of, awareness during movement, and training of
- Speed & Agility footwork exercises for changes of direction and better athletic performance
Ball Mastery Agenda
- Multiple Touches
- First Touch
- Ball Control
- Foot & Eye Coordination
- Ability to manipulate the ball
- 1v1 moves